Reset Group improves government and business outcomes by advising on significant regulatory changes and managing regulatory change implementations. We use advanced data analytics to define the impacts of proposed regulatory changes and business cases.
Reset Group helps government agencies to deliver regulatory changes and helps businesses to develop strategies and frameworks to manage and reduce their regulatory risk. We offer the following regulatory services:
Advice to inform government decisions
- Policy analysis
- Regulatory impact analysis
- Climate impact analysis
- Cost benefit analysis
- Better business case development.
Advice to businesses
- Plans to manage and reduce regulatory risk on services, business processes and technology
- Submissions on regulatory proposals.
Regulatory implementation services
- Regulatory work programme development
- Project and programme management for regulatory changes.
Reset Group is different because our business and regulatory advice is grounded in data analytics. Our analytics consultants work closely with our regulatory consultants to enable data based advice.
Clients also value our ad hoc analytics skills where they do not have the time, capability or capacity to undertake the analysis. We offer:
- Advanced financial modelling
- Advanced Excel modelling
- Dashboards and data visualisation (SRSS and Tableau)
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Statistics analysis (R, STATA, SPSS)
- Geospatial modelling (ArcGIS, Google).
Reset Group was first incorporated in 2002 to improve results for businesses and government agencies using data analytics and managing regulatory changes. We assist businesses and government agencies in Australia and New Zealand
Reset Group has a significant network of financial, policy, and data analytics consultants which gives us the capacity to deliver results in short timeframes.
Where required, we work around the clock by using our consulting partners located in Europe. This gives us the ability to rapidly undertake analysis and quality control in 40 percent less time than on using local resources.
Reset Group is led by Chris Bishop. Chris has spent over two decades leading significant regulatory change projects for government agencies and businesses. This includes management roles in New Zealand’s largest merger (Fonterra) and largest demerger (Chorus/Spark), and the largest New Zealand modern infrastructure implementation (Ultra-Fast Broadband).